In VR6 BDL (T5): Fehler Sekundärluftsystem

Alles um den VR-Motor (2.3 bis 3.6 und mehr).
Antworten
bullivr6
Fußgänger
Fußgänger

In VR6 BDL (T5): Fehler Sekundärluftsystem

Beitrag von bullivr6 »

Hello! :D
I have this problem on both the cyl banks:

17819 2 P1411- Secondary Air Injection System; Bank 2: Insufficient Flow
(Limit value not reached static)

17831 2 P1423 - Secondary Air Injection System; Bank 1: Insufficient Flow
(Limit value not reached static)

I keep getting it and resetting it by my machanics... did it 4 times in the last 2000km...
What can cause this?
Thank you.
designer2k2
VR6-Chefkonstrukteur
VR6-Chefkonstrukteur

Re: In VR6 BDL (T5):  Fehler Sekundärluftsystem

Beitrag von designer2k2 »

There is a mechanical valve what could be stuck, or the electrical air pump is not working.

Check if the valve is working, but common would be that the pump is done...
designer2k2.at
Golf 3 VR6 Syncro Kompressor für den Spaß, Golf 1 Cabrio zum Cruisen, A4 für den Alltag.
bullivr6
Fußgänger
Fußgänger

Beitrag von bullivr6 »

Thank you so much, moderator!
Probably, I will ask my mechanics to do the work in june, while they change the oil.
Also, I had today they idea to ask one of them for an engine flush. It's something new for me, I discovered that procedure last week. It's About adding some cleaner into the old oil and make the engine run for several minutes to clear the inside of the engine from the sludge (my engine is 180000km old, towing a 3tons van); then the old oil is thrown away and they put the new engine. Many years ago it was done by putting DIESEL into the oil... today VW has it's own product.
I don't have problems on the engine and I would like to do it to be safe: prevention. Do you think it's a good idea? It's not an harmful idea, isn't it?
wasmachen
VR6-Erfinder
VR6-Erfinder

Beitrag von wasmachen »

Ist kein Fehler.
Speziell, wenn der Motor mit Longlife Wechselintervall gefahren wurde.
Geht meiner Meinung nach mit Diesel gleich gut; der Ablauf ist vielleicht etwas anders....
Bevor Du bei dir selbst Depressionen oder ein geringes Selbstwertgefühl diagnostizierst, stelle erstmal sicher, dass Du nicht komplett von Arschlöchern umgeben bist..... :up:
bullivr6
Fußgänger
Fußgänger

Beitrag von bullivr6 »

wasmachen hat geschrieben:Ist kein Fehler.
Ok, thank you for the rassurance, I will ask the mechanic to do it when I change the oil; so all the eventual sludge will go away. Reading my service book, it used to be mantained following the long life service plans, upon the WIV Wartungsintervall-Verlängerung, as you pointed out.
The machanic will use the official VW flush product (it's an official vw nutzfahrzeuge service point).

I will get the oil changed once time every year, instead.
Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag